- This event has passed.
Winter Walks and Wanderings with a Naturalist
January 6, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Everyone is welcome on winter walks with DRA Education Director Sarah Gladu.
Snowshoes or ice cleats are encouraged. Register by 3:00 p.m. the day before the walk so we can contact you to reschedule due to weather if needed. Free of charge.
- January 6 – Wildlife in Winter: Saturday, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at DRA’s Great Salt Bay Farm, 110 Belvedere Rd.
- January 17 – Forests through Time: Wednesday, 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. at Walpole Woods, Route 129, So. Bristol
- February 3 – Trees in Winter: Saturday, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at Dodge Point, River Road, Newcastle
- February 14 – Birds in Winter: Wednesday, 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. at Marsh River Bog, Route 1, Newcastle
- February 28 – Animal Tracks: Wednesday, 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. at NORGAL Preserve, Austin Road, Bristol